Michelle M. Mulvena, Esq.
Michelle M. Mulvena focuses her practice in the areas of estate, tax, Medicaid, and special needs planning, guardianships/conservatorships, probate and trust administration, fiduciary services, and probate and trust controversies. She works with elders, disabled individuals, and their families, to help mature clients and those with special needs retain their independence and dignity. Attorney Mulvena serves as Trustee and Personal Representative, when needed, and serves as a resource to family members serving in these roles. She also strives to resolve probate and trust controversies out of court, whenever possible.
Additionally, Attorney Mulvena has significant experience representing buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions, incorporation of businesses, and succession planning for family-owned businesses. She frequently lectures on estate planning issues, Medicaid, and probate and trust administration.
Attorney Mulvena is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts and New York.
- New England Law|Boston, J.D.
- Arizona State University, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Greater Boston Fiduciary Law American Inn of Courts, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Boston Estate Planning Council, Member
- Cambridge, Arlington, Belmont Bar Association, Member
- SCM Transportation, Board Member
- Somerville Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Medford Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Kiwanis, Member